- 24/7 staff on duty, observing and providing reminders
- Personal laundry and linen service, once weekly
- Full service housekeeping, once weekly
- All meals and snacks are served in the dinning room.
- Assistance with one shower per week
- Assistance with medication
- Holiday service
- Physician attends monthly and as needed
- Physician exercises 2 times per week
- First Floor Private Room $2,000, monthly contract
- Second Floor Private Room $1,900, monthly contract
- Semi Private $1,600, monthly contract
- Daily rate $80.00 per day, minimum payment of 2 weeks
The following services are included at no charge with the total rent paid:
- Heat, Hydro, Water
- An Suite window curtains/blinds where available.
- Common Dining Room Facilities
- Personal Laundry / Ironing Services and House Keeping Services.
- Reasonable Residential Home Security.
- Common Hair Dressing Salon Facility (Operated by a Third Party).
- Reasonable Room Maintenance.
- Recreational & Activational Programs and Activities.
- Nursing assessment and implementation of a Resident Nursing Care Plan completed by a nurse registered with the College of Nurses.
- Medication Administration and Medication Order Services.
- Staff Assistance with: Morning Care and 1 Shower per week
- Meals, served three times daily plus two snacks and unlimited beverage opportunities per day, seven days a week. Additional meals will be provided at a nominal charge.
- Tray meals served privately where authorized by the Administrator.
- Special Diet Considerations will be accommodated where authorized by the Administrator and/or required due to religious/medical reasons.
- Constant availability of fresh (seasonal) fruit.
- Guest Meals available with advance notice and authorized by the Administrator and upon a nominal charge.
Services for extra cost
- Cable TV, personal phone line
- Incontinence services and products ($135 product monthly fee and $20.00 per hour attendant care)
- Massage $30.00 per 30 mins
- Individualized assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and eating ($20.00 per hour)
- Transportation to medical and other appointments ($25.00 per hour for the attendant plus $0.50 per km)
- Lab services $35.00 per visit from Med Chem Labs
Services provided with additional charges
- Personal Telephone Service Charges. (Phone is billed to resident & you may keep your own number).
- Personal Hair Dressing services (Prices as posted in the salon, operated by third party).
- Outside (Contracted) Foot Care, in house toes and finger nails $35.00
- Emergency or Transfer Ambulance Services might be charged for by third party.
- Drugs, Personal Care & Hygiene Products not covered under the Ontario Seniors Drug Coverage Program.
- Incontinence care $500.00 includes staff hours and incontinence product
- Extra care at $20.00 per hour, includes but not limited: feeding, private walks and dressing
- Air Conditioning (where available, $400.00 charge per season)
The smile reveals the truth
Do we have to say more?
Spirit of faith, love, renewal and acceptance permeates our everyday practices in how we treat and look after our residents. We provide living and care for elderly and disabled in home-like atmosphere.